Kenzato
1 months ago
New project for Mod sharing
https://www.patreon.com/posts/32523791

people around here don't like me but since a lot of people do still come here i decided to post this here
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/384427765404794883/658014142069997637/unknown.png

So i am back at it again with a new project, this time around its going to be a spot for sharing mods for the games, each having its one page thats split into catagories.

I have done a lot of stuff with only 2 projects ever being public, i had already made something like this from scratch a while ago but i abandoned it because of some ingrained issues that were not worth fixing. This time i based it on something thats not very
convoluted and therefore i can expand on it.

At this point its working, has the catagories, has comments, has uploading mods, user signup and everything but its still in a very early stage until i release it.

Before i release it i have to fix things and add others, like adding tagging, adding images by url, possibly moving away from direct downloads, search by author etc.

Il also have to find a solution for hosting since not many places are keen on hosting a file hosting service with lewd imagery, especially when you have to account for bandwidth and file storage, my other project the booru already uses 48 TB a month on bandwidth and i do not see it going well.

I do have a "server" locally that runs on a 300/300 fiber connection but depending on popularity id have to boost to a 500/500 connection that would cost a lot.



TL:DR theres a lot i have to figure out before i release this but i hope you stay excited for it, even if it might take a while to release.

Toki
1 months ago
Paytreon by the way.
Half tempted to open to link to see if I can even view anything without the paywall image lock.
That always cracks me up about Paytreon.
This guy said it perfectly - "No I will not SPOONFEED you room temp IQ hentai gamers.
I will give you a link to his patreon that provides all the download links you can't see to mock you.
https://www.patreon.com/monstergirlisland/overview"

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1781156438
Kenzato
1 months ago
Toki said:
Paytreon by the way.
Half tempted to open to link to see if I can even view anything without the paywall image lock.
That always cracks me up about Paytreon.
This guy said it perfectly - "No I will not SPOONFEED you room temp IQ hentai gamers.
I will give you a link to his patreon that provides all the download links you can't see to mock you.
https://www.patreon.com/monstergirlisland/overview"

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1781156438


ur rood
Kenzato
1 months ago
Kenzato said:
Toki said:
Paytreon by the way.
Half tempted to open to link to see if I can even view anything without the paywall image lock.
That always cracks me up about Paytreon.
This guy said it perfectly - "No I will not SPOONFEED you room temp IQ hentai gamers.
I will give you a link to his patreon that provides all the download links you can't see to mock you.
https://www.patreon.com/monstergirlisland/overview"

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1781156438


ur rood



Also i cant follow the last half of your message, please explain
Toki
1 months ago
Dood made a Steam guide of MonsterGirl Island.
The quote is his words regarding how Paytreon posts are locked and you can't even preview what you're paying for. It's just an image of a lock.
That pretty much sums up e-beggars in general. Trying to sell you nothing for that which can be found for free anyways.
In other words he's also being a cocktease to other men online. That's really rude. Any adult artist who locks their content behind paywalls is kind of an asshole really. Most men out there go to work and work hard. Then they come home to get cucked by artists and thots online.
Thankfully the entirety of that game can be found really easily for free. As well as any of your content I'm sure.
Who goes to work and pays taxes to support society? Not Paytreon artists, that's for sure.
Yes I'm rude but I'm also not a cuck :)
Now for leaked porn I could help you find anything. I know how to convert Hub videos to 1080p for free. The ones that are usually locked from any direct downloads.
This is the internet. Paytreon is for noobs.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but are you an official Illusion dev? If not then why are you using their product for your own personal gain? Fairly sure that breaks copyright/fair use whatever.
Dick move man. Real dick move.
I guess I can rip some CDs with HS and sell them on the streets then correct? It's apparently a fair play considering how many card makers are using Paytreon.
And the best part is how many of them are using the Repack which is the free 'pirate' version lol.
The only time I pay for anything online is physical merchandise shipped to my house. Just saying. Can't believe people sub to Paytreon or GoFundMe scams.

Good luck though. Lots of idiots out there willing to max out their credit cards for anything.
Too bad you weren't born as an attractive girl. You could be raking in 50K to 100K a month from cucks online. Instagram, Twitch, cosplay, whatever. All e-beggars who don't work and pay taxes.
Toki
1 months ago
No idea if this particular one works but it uses MEGA so that's a plus. Found mine earlier this year and links expire.
https://165473.forumromanum.com/member/forum/entry_ubb.user_165473.2.1136663107.1136663107.1.%5Billusion%5D_honey_select_final_repack_91gb_edition-alles_ueber_heilung.html

Looking at your screenshot I already have those mods with the Repack.
I demand $0 a month for this information.
You want Koikatsu? I got that about a month ago. The whole Repack. It's up to like v9.3 now.
Again I'm asking $0 for this information because I'm rude :)

So I guess this exists as well - https://pastebin.com/Z9kkjDjT

Dood uploaded a crad and suggested looking for mods there. He din't ask for money.
Someone always trying to sell something.
I understand. Working sucks. Especially when you're a male and society doesn't appreciate anything you do.
But e-begging? That's a thot move.
Kenzato
1 months ago
Toki said:
No idea if this particular one works but it uses MEGA so that's a plus. Found mine earlier this year and links expire.
https://165473.forumromanum.com/member/forum/entry_ubb.user_165473.2.1136663107.1136663107.1.%5Billusion%5D_honey_select_final_repack_91gb_edition-alles_ueber_heilung.html

Looking at your screenshot I already have those mods with the Repack.
I demand $0 a month for this information.
You want Koikatsu? I got that about a month ago. The whole Repack. It's up to like v9.3 now.
Again I'm asking $0 for this information because I'm rude :)

So I guess this exists as well - https://pastebin.com/Z9kkjDjT

Dood uploaded a crad and suggested looking for mods there. He din't ask for money.
Someone always trying to sell something.
I understand. Working sucks. Especially when you're a male and society doesn't appreciate anything you do.
But e-begging? That's a thot move.
Toki said:
Dood made a Steam guide of MonsterGirl Island.
The quote is his words regarding how Paytreon posts are locked and you can't even preview what you're paying for. It's just an image of a lock.
That pretty much sums up e-beggars in general. Trying to sell you nothing for that which can be found for free anyways.
In other words he's also being a cocktease to other men online. That's really rude. Any adult artist who locks their content behind paywalls is kind of an asshole really. Most men out there go to work and work hard. Then they come home to get cucked by artists and thots online.
Thankfully the entirety of that game can be found really easily for free. As well as any of your content I'm sure.
Who goes to work and pays taxes to support society? Not Paytreon artists, that's for sure.
Yes I'm rude but I'm also not a cuck :)
Now for leaked porn I could help you find anything. I know how to convert Hub videos to 1080p for free. The ones that are usually locked from any direct downloads.
This is the internet. Paytreon is for noobs.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but are you an official Illusion dev? If not then why are you using their product for your own personal gain? Fairly sure that breaks copyright/fair use whatever.
Dick move man. Real dick move.
I guess I can rip some CDs with HS and sell them on the streets then correct? It's apparently a fair play considering how many card makers are using Paytreon.
And the best part is how many of them are using the Repack which is the free 'pirate' version lol.
The only time I pay for anything online is physical merchandise shipped to my house. Just saying. Can't believe people sub to Paytreon or GoFundMe scams.

Good luck though. Lots of idiots out there willing to max out their credit cards for anything.
Too bad you weren't born as an attractive girl. You could be raking in 50K to 100K a month from cucks online. Instagram, Twitch, cosplay, whatever. All e-beggars who don't work and pay taxes.




Idk man either u funny or just retarded but i am gonna assume just funny to feel better about myself cuz i dont sell anything nor lock anything, everything i have is freely available and nothing is restricted to patreons only or similar. I do still want all of ur money though.


Also yeah imagine if i had like a patreon about being a shy student that does public masturbation to get over fear of others, mad stacks of money.
Toki
1 months ago
Your first post is a grifting post.
The very first line says it all.
Mod "sharing."
Websites already exist for this anyways.
Assuming a mod is locked behind paywalls there's always a leak out there as well :)
Kenzato
1 months ago
Toki said:
Your first post is a grifting post.
The very first line says it all.
Mod "sharing."
Websites already exist for this anyways.
Assuming a mod is locked behind paywalls there's always a leak out there as well :)


elaborate cuz i still can't really understand what you are getting at.
MementoMori
1 months ago
Interesting idea, but only if "all" mod authors would go to it and start using it as default. Then it would be cool.
Reuploading mods from others in another site would kinda require consent from modders.
People get mad with reupload of cards. I mean, cards. Mods are the serious stuff.

So i find the idea interesting, your booru is very nice and the forum is cool, but a mod sharing site can be bad or good depending if it will be a mod re-upload or a mod upload site. If it's only for re-uploading, idk.

But anyway, running it costs a 'fortune', if you can get something like Nexus mods, not exactly the same, but join mod authors in one place, then it will be pure gold.

And... i really don't understand the hate on you. You have a card sharing site that works, just needs tags, and ask for money because servers are expensive af, and people attacks you because this one is free... free without admin, trolls all around, etc. Illusion card sharing sites always go off after some time, or when new game is released. This one survived HS, KK and now AI, i think it's time is comming...
Kenzato
1 months ago
MementoMori said:
Interesting idea, but only if "all" mod authors would go to it and start using it as default. Then it would be cool.
Reuploading mods from others in another site would kinda require consent from modders.
People get mad with reupload of cards. I mean, cards. Mods are the serious stuff.

So i find the idea interesting, your booru is very nice and the forum is cool, but a mod sharing site can be bad or good depending if it will be a mod re-upload or a mod upload site. If it's only for re-uploading, idk.

But anyway, running it costs a 'fortune', if you can get something like Nexus mods, not exactly the same, but join mod authors in one place, then it will be pure gold.

And... i really don't understand the hate on you. You have a card sharing site that works, just needs tags, and ask for money because servers are expensive af, and people attacks you because this one is free... free without admin, trolls all around, etc. Illusion card sharing sites always go off after some time, or when new game is released. This one survived HS, KK and now AI, i think it's time is comming...



Thanks for a reply that does not directly attack me haha. Anyway not asking for any money on this post, just saying that direct downloading could turn expensive so i am waying my options to see if it would work for me to just run it off my homeserver aka = me only paying for domain and electricity.

its either homeserver or finding a host that does not have very high pricing, which is hard as i said when it comes to lewd hosting, a hetzner server auction only costs like 30 euros a month for terabytes of storage with 1GB uplink "unlimited bandwidth." a equivalent for lewd hosting that is reputable probably costs somewhere around 200 bucks or so, not sure. Which is why i am looking at everything i can to find anything worth using. A lot of hostings that do offer something that seems reasonable but are too sketchy to prepay a whole 24-34 months into.


Anyway consent wise i doubt its going to be **too big of a problem** considering the discord and pastebin are both already doing it. If a modder is really against their mod being there i would of course remove it at that point but if someone else posted it they would have to ask me to remove it again.

The author field is editable meaning you don't need to be the actual author and you can credit the real author, which is required on the service.
Kenzato
1 months ago
Kenzato said:
MementoMori said:
Interesting idea, but only if "all" mod authors would go to it and start using it as default. Then it would be cool.
Reuploading mods from others in another site would kinda require consent from modders.
People get mad with reupload of cards. I mean, cards. Mods are the serious stuff.

So i find the idea interesting, your booru is very nice and the forum is cool, but a mod sharing site can be bad or good depending if it will be a mod re-upload or a mod upload site. If it's only for re-uploading, idk.

But anyway, running it costs a 'fortune', if you can get something like Nexus mods, not exactly the same, but join mod authors in one place, then it will be pure gold.

And... i really don't understand the hate on you. You have a card sharing site that works, just needs tags, and ask for money because servers are expensive af, and people attacks you because this one is free... free without admin, trolls all around, etc. Illusion card sharing sites always go off after some time, or when new game is released. This one survived HS, KK and now AI, i think it's time is comming...



Thanks for a reply that does not directly attack me haha. Anyway not asking for any money on this post, just saying that direct downloading could turn expensive so i am waying my options to see if it would work for me to just run it off my homeserver aka = me only paying for domain and electricity.

its either homeserver or finding a host that does not have very high pricing, which is hard as i said when it comes to lewd hosting, a hetzner server auction only costs like 30 euros a month for terabytes of storage with 1GB uplink "unlimited bandwidth." a equivalent for lewd hosting that is reputable probably costs somewhere around 200 bucks or so, not sure. Which is why i am looking at everything i can to find anything worth using. A lot of hostings that do offer something that seems reasonable but are too sketchy to prepay a whole 24-34 months into.


Anyway consent wise i doubt its going to be **too big of a problem** considering the discord and pastebin are both already doing it. If a modder is really against their mod being there i would of course remove it at that point but if someone else posted it they would have to ask me to remove it again.

The author field is editable meaning you don't need to be the actual author and you can credit the real author, which is required on the service.


weighing... goddamnit
Toki
1 months ago
So did anyone pay and sign up yet? Just wondering.
1


Reply | New Topic | Help | Forum Index